In Literacy we have been reading the book 'Biscuit Bear' by Mini Grey. If you have forgotten the story there are lots of different people reading it on Youtube.
Things to do;
- Make puppets of the main characters and retell the story to someone at home
- Write a recipe for a delicious biscuit
- Write a story where Biscuit Bear goes on another adventure. Will Bongo the Dog behave himself this time?
- Make a poster to advertise Biscuit Bear's amazing circus
- Draw a display like the one in the shop window of the pastry shop. Could you create different displays to represent the seasons? (Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter)
- Design a shelter to protect Biscuit Bear (and his friends) from Bongo the dog
- Design some new biscuit friends for Biscuit Bear.