Year 2 Quiz
Just for fun...
- What is the name of an 8 sided shape?
- Which part of a plant absorbs water and minerals from the soil?
- What is the name of a baby cow?
- What is french for the number 5?
- What is the name given to a group of birds?
- What is the capital city of Scotland?
- Where did the Great Fire of London start?
- What is the opposite of transparent?
- Who was was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean?
- The opposite of rough is...?
- What year was the Great Fire of London? 1666
- Who wrote the book; The Twits? Roald Dahl
- What colour do you get if you mix red and green together? Brown
- Which is the largest continent in the world? Asia
- How many hours are there in a day? 24
- Which 4 countries make up the United Kingdom? England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- If a material is transparent, what does that mean? It means light can pass through it and you can see through it too.
- What is the capital city of England? London
- What is a 5 sided shape called? Pentagon
- What is the name given to an animal that only eats plants? Herbivore