Welcome to all our Year 2 family,
Just a few details for you to have a look at:
Our Year 2 times and routines :
- Our classroom doors open from 8.50am and it is lovely to see you all on time ready for the start the new school day.
- You can bring a water bottle with your name on, but we have fresh water and paper cups available.
- We will be doing PE on Thursday morning. The children need to have their PE kits in school, all labeled.
- Book bags will be sent home every day, once the children have all had chance to read and change their books.
- Homework will be sent home on a Thursday and return back on Tuesday. We found that it is best to complete the homework by spending 10 or so minutes every day - 'little and often', as the saying goes.
- Our finishing time from school, hometime, will be 3.00pm.
Mrs Henthorn and Mrs Samuel